Online Norwegian course on the A1.1 level from basics.
Classes are held in live mode with the teacher and additionally the students receive additional materials for their own work. The materials are included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to become communicative in Norwegian as soon as possible
- for people who can devote time outside of classes to their own work
- for people who have not studied Norwegian before
- for people who want quick results
- for those ready for intensive weeks of study
- for people who are planning to take the Norskprøve exam
In the price of the course you receive:
- classes in an intimate group with a lecturer
- access to licensed e-learning platforms, which are modeled on the Norskprøve exam
- recordings of the classes, so you won't miss anything if you can't attend the lesson
- course completion diploma
In class we learn through fun, quizzes, games, discussions, videos and active conversations. We practice reading by reading texts and articles. We write written texts largely at home, which I check after class and send back with comments to the student.
In the first part of the A1 level, you will learn:
- basic phrases for simple dialogue
- tell about yourself and what you like to do
- talk about hours and schedule
- talk about family and third parties
- Grammar: verb in present tense, modal verb, negation, sentence formation
- count in Norwegian and give dates