Online Norwegian language course at level A1.2
Classes are held in live mode with the teacher and additionally the students receive additional materials for their own work. The materials are included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to become communicative in Norwegian as soon as possible
- for people who can devote time outside of classes to their own work
- for people who have studied Norwegian at A1.1 level
- for people who want quick results
- for people who are ready for intensive weeks of learning
- for people who are planning to take the Norskprøve exam (and not only!)
In the course price you receive:
- access to licensed e-learning platforms that are modeled after the Norskprøve exam
- recordings of the classes, so you won't miss anything if you can't attend a lesson
- a diploma for completing the course (requirement: active attendance at 80% of classes)
In class, we learn through fun, quizzes, games, discussions, videos and active conversations. We practice reading by reading texts and dialogues, and we expand our vocabulary by working with texts, listening assignments and discussions. We write written texts largely at home, which I check after class and send back with comments to the student.
In the second part of the A1 level, you will learn:
- phrases for dialogue on a wide range of topics
- talk about yourself and what you like to do in the past tense
- the most important two past tenses
- talk about travel, weather
- indicative pronouns
- local adverb
- ordinal numbers