Online Norwegian language course at A2.1 level.
Classes are held live with the teacher and additionally the students receive additional materials for their own work. The materials are included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to expand their language skills in Norwegian
- for people who can devote time outside of classes to their own work
- for people who have studied Norwegian at A1 level
- for people who are ready for intensive weeks of learning
- for people who are planning to take the Norskprøve exam (and more!)
In the course price you receive:
- access to licensed e-learning platforms that are modeled after the Norskprøve exam
- recordings of the classes, so you won't miss anything if you can't attend a lesson
- a diploma for completing the course (requirement: active attendance at 80% of classes)
In class, we learn through fun, quizzes, games, discussions, videos and active conversations. We practice reading by reading texts and dialogues, and we expand our vocabulary by working with texts, listening assignments and discussions. We write written texts largely at home, which I check after class and send back with comments to the student.
In the first part of the A2 level, you will learn:
- holding conversations on a variety of topics, including housing, clothing, shopping
- describe things, people, etc.
- you will get acquainted with typical Norwegian culture
- you will learn about possessive pronouns and adjectives
- write texts at A2 level