Online course A2.2
Classes are held in live mode with a lecturer and additionally Students receive additional materials for their own work. The materials are included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to become communicative in Norwegian as soon as possible
- for people who can devote time outside of classes to their own work
- for people who have studied Norwegian at A2.1 level
- for people who want quick results
- for people who are ready for intensive weeks of learning
- for people who are planning to take the Norskprøve exam (and not only!)
In the course price you receive:
- access to licensed e-learning platforms that are modeled after the Norskprøve exam
- recordings of the classes, so you won't miss anything if you can't attend a lesson
- a diploma for completing the course (requirement: active attendance at 80% of classes)
In class, we learn through fun, quizzes, games, discussions, videos and active conversations. We practice reading by reading texts and dialogues, and we expand our vocabulary by working with texts, listening assignments and discussions. We write written texts largely at home, which I check after class and send back with comments to the student.
In the second part of the A2 level, you will learn:
- Vocabulary Expansion: You expand your vocabulary by learning new words and phrases in various subject areas, such as travel, education, work, health and coming to Norway.
- Grammatical constructions: you will learn new grammatical constructions and rules that will allow you to construct more complex sentences.
- You will learn the secret of compound words
- Listening Comprehension: You will work on listening comprehension by listening to recorded dialogues, short conversations and texts. These exercises will help you better understand Norwegian in spoken format.
- Conversations and Dialogues: You will practice conversations and dialogues on a variety of topics
- Reading and writing: you will develop the ability to read simple texts and write short statements on topics related to your environment, daily life and interests