Online Norwegian language course at B1.1 level
Classes are held live with the teacher and additionally the students receive additional materials for their own work. The materials are included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
- for people who want to expand their language skills in Norwegian
- for people who can devote time outside of classes to their own work
- for people who have studied Norwegian at A2 level
- for people who are ready for intensive weeks of learning
- for people who plan to take the Norskprøve exam (and more!)
In the course price you receive:
- access to licensed e-learning platforms that are modeled after the Norskprøve exam
- recordings of the classes, so you won't miss anything if you can't attend a lesson
- a diploma for completing the course (requirement: active attendance at 80% of classes)
In class, we learn through fun, quizzes, games, discussions, videos and active conversations. We practice reading by reading texts and dialogues, and we expand our vocabulary by working with texts, listening assignments and discussions. We write written texts largely at home, which I check after class and send back with comments to the student.
In the first part of B1 level you will learn:
- Vocabulary expansion: You learn more advanced vocabulary in various fields such as work, education, culture, etc. You develop your ability to describe and discuss various topics.
- You will be able to form more complex sentences and express your thoughts more precisely.
- You explore in more detail the past tense and its various forms
- Listening comprehension: You work on your understanding of spoken Norwegian by listening to longer dialogues, interviews, radio programs, etc. You hone your dialect and contextual comprehension skills.
- Writing and Reading: You will improve your ability to read texts of greater difficulty and write more elaborate statements.
- Conversations and debates: You practice more advanced conversations and participate in debates on various topics. You learn to express your views, argue, negotiate and persuade others.